Midway Choir Booster Club Scholarship
The Midway Choir Booster Organization will be awarding $4000 in scholarship money this spring. Seniors who are currently a member of a Midway High School choir are eligible to apply. Awards will be announced at the Spring Choir Banquet on Tuesday, May 16. The winner(s) will receive scholarship funds once they show proof of enrollment in at least 6 hours of college courses.
1. Parents must be a member of the 2022-23 MHS Choir Booster Organization
2. Complete all parts of the application legibly. Please type and print, or print and fill out in pen,
3. Obtain two teacher recommendations from teachers other than your choir directors. Teachers must deliver the recommendations to Mr. Rice. You are responsible for checking with your teachers to make sure they have turned in the recommendation.
4. Attach a copy of your last report card to your application.
5. Attach a copy of your essay
Completed applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 21 to the choir room office. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.